Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Pedialyte created freeze pops to help ease the pain after a night of over indulging in adult beverages.
- A personal trainer says that if you want to see results from working out, you should hit the gym at least 3 times a week for 45 minutes at a time.
- Morey Belanger was the first and only deaf child at her new school, Dayton Consolidated School. The staff and her new classmates took time to learn sign language to welcome her.
- A man is suing Delta Airlines after an emotional support dog bit him in the arm during his flight.
- Don’t fall asleep on a plane! A woman named Tiffani Adams was flying from Quebec to Toronto and woke up by herself on a dark cold plane because she missed landing and deplaning.