Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom on Monday morning from 5:30-10!
1) Today marks the summer solstice which is the first day of summer! It’s the longest day of the year. The sun rose at 5:32am and will set at 8:32pm.
2) Be careful when you walk your dogs in the heat. Dogs don’t always show signs of pain. A dog named Olaf burnt his paws so bad that his paw pads were completely gone. If the ground is too hot for your hands it’s too hot for their paws.
3) Millennials are killing another industry- The divorce industry! They are pickier about relationships and getting married later than boomers and the divorce rate has dropped 18% since 2008.
4) The Backstreet Boys brought together an entire subway car of New Yorkers. One guy was playing “I Want it that Way” on his phone and the entire car broke out into song. Of course someone took a video which now has more than 1 million views.
5) A Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper in New York is advising people against flushing their gold fish down the toilets. He caught a 14 inch goldfish that survived in the watershed. Scientists estimate that tens of millions of goldfish now live in the Great Lakes and they can destroy the habitat of native fish.