Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
1) Krispy Kreme is releasing a new donut. It’s the original glazed donut filled with classic crème and chocolate creme and on Saturday you can try it for free!
2) Fanny packs are back! Target has rolled out a new insulated fanny pack cooler with a 13.5 inch by 4 inch interior which can hold beach snacks and even a bottle of wine.
3) If you’re wondering what to do for summer vacation, camping is becoming increasingly popular among millennials and gen X’ers! 49% of these campers say they love the great outdoors.
4) 7 year old Will Allen was left paralyzed after a head on car accident. A go fund me raised $130,000 for his medical bills. His father used the left over money to help children with spinal cord injuries.
5) Hanging with your bestie twice a week could prolong your life! It’s good for your mental, physical, and emotional health. Go ahead and call your friends to get together this week because your life depends on it!