Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Ragu is recalling some of their pasta sauces over concerns of possible plastic fragments in the jars. Watch your sauce.
- If you doze off at work, it’s not your fault! Adam Ginsburg is a researcher at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory and he monitored the air quality in conference rooms and discovered there are high levels of carbon dioxide which may make people sleepy.
- KFC is testing out vegan chicken sandwiches called the imposter. The fake meat will be coated in KFC’s unique 11 herbs and spices with vegan mayo!
- Over 1800 Target stores suffered register outages for over 2 hours! The problem was an “internal technology issue” and “not a data breach or security-related issue, and no guest information was compromised at any time. The world is still spinning after the #targetpocolypse
- There’s another dangerous trend that you shouldn’t try! It’s called sunburn tattoos and people are placing stencils on their skin, catching rays, and revealing their semi-permanent designs. This can result in sunburn so skip the sunburn tattoos and grab the sunscreen instead.