Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- There’s a new challenge that you shouldn’t try. It involves using a vacuum to suck the air out of a trash bag while a person is inside of it, often until the bag becomes so tight that the person topples over. Experts warn the challenge can lead to cerebral hypoxia.
- Ed Sheeran is getting his own bottle of Heinz Ketchup known as ‘EdChup.’ It will be the exact ketchup with a cool label that will cost you $7.50.
- According to a new study, white meat can be just as bad for your cholesterol as red meat.
- A Homeless man in Texas will finish college degree for free nearly 48 years after dropping out. A student named Ryan Chandler interviewed him for a project on homelessness and was able to get him assigned to an advisor. A University of Texas Alumnus decided to cover the costs.
- GPS apps may health consequences. Using Google Maps and Waze can restrict the brain’s ability to hold memory and problem solve. You need to get lost and find your way!