Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10!
- Red wine drinkers are 14% more likely to consider themselves wine aficionados and they’re more knowledgeable than white wine drinkers. I drink both. What does that make me?
- Americans waste 133 billion pounds of perfectly good food annually because of expiration dates. The FDA is pushing to change the labels to say “best if used by” to indicate that it’s an issue of quality and not safety.
- If you’ve been thinking about getting a dog, here’s a good reason. Dog owners are more active. They spend about 300 minutes each week walking their dog, which is 200 minutes more walking than those without dogs.
- JK Rowling is releasing four new ‘Harry Potter’ e-books. You’ll be able to dive deeper into the wizarding world in four different languages. You can pre-order the books on Amazon.
- Hattie the cat sparked a 6 day rescue mission when she got loose and ended up stranded on the Royal Albert Bridge. When rescuers finally left the scene, Hattie made her way home and went to bed like nothing happened.