Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- People were upset when The Bachelorette was interrupted by the local Ohio meteorologist covering a tornado. Jamie Simpson snapped back at his audience and said “No, we’re not going back to the show, folks. This is a dangerous situation”
- Nutritionists say that cheesy pizza is a better breakfast than sugary cereal! You get a protein punch, there’s no sugar, and it taste better.
- A study out of the UK states the obvious: Women need twice as many public restrooms as men.
- The Grand Rapids Police Department had a little help slowing down traffic this week from six year old, Solomon who wore his Police cap and danced on the sidewalk in attempt to get cars to slow down.
- A professor of behavioral science says women who are not married and do not have children are the happiest group in the population. They are also likely to outlive their married, child-rearing peers.