Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Bad news for another brick and mortar. Dress Barn is closing the doors on all 650 of its stores across the country.
- Sunscreen is supposed to protect us from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Now experts are saying that the active ingredient in sunscreen, oxybenzone, is being absorbed into our bloodstream and can cause cancer. also be aware that your sunscreen expires.
- Cracker Barrel is celebrating its 50th birthday by permanetly adding Southern Fried Chicken to its menu. You can aslo win a pool float that looks like a person sized piece of chicken by submitting a chickenism to their website.
- If you’re speaking to someone with a language barrier, Google’s Translatotron could soon translate languages into your own voice. Technology is still a work in progress.
- Hugo loved his doggy day care so much that he traveled over a mile, and crossed over a median on a busy boulevard then followed an employee inside to visit friends. Hugo was not hurt and wil have his dad drive him next time!