Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Dream jobs do exist! Hush hush is looking to pay someone $93,000 a year to test out the amenities on yachts before they’re put up for sale. You must be 21 to apply and be willing to “work” on short notice.
- The season is over for the sixers. They lost last night to Toronto after Kawhi Leonard’s shot bounced off the rim four times before it landed in the hoop.
- If traditional yoga is too zen for you, try ‘rage yoga.’ It incorporates traditional yoga postures and breathing with alternative principles– such as war cries, heavy metal guitar riffs, and even booze.
- 3/5 people wear the wrong size shoe. Nike is trying to solve this problem by using computer vision and AI to create the perfect fitting shoes with an app that looks at your feet.
- Cruel pranks are NOT funny. YouTube “star,” Lauren Love, went into Walmart pretending to be an executive and started firing employees because she thought it would be funny. She is receiving backlash and been banned from all Walmart stores.