Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10!
- Even though water-filled dummies were violently ejected from the Gale Force rollercoaster in Ocean City, NJ, the ride is safe. The dummies sprung a leak and the owner reassured us that you don’t lose rigidity in a person.
- Don’t be alarmed if your hubby comes home with a bottle of Cialis. It can be used to help fight heart disease!
- Technology can be life-saving! A kidney was transported to a transplant patient via drone. Drone transportation can be safer and faster than a paramedic vehicle. The surgery was a success and the patient left the hospital.
- By the year 2070, Facebook may be outnumbered by people who have passed away. That poses the question ‘who should get access to their data?’
- The weather is going to be iffy this weekend but rain or shine, there’s so much going on! It’s race weekend at Dover International Speedway, Point to Point at Winterthur, and the Broad Street run!