Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- If you’re stressed out at the end of the day, science says you should go for that glass of wine! The alcohol hijacks the pathway that forms your memory on a molecular level. The real question is….are you having red or white?
- If you strained to watch that last episode of Game of Thrones, you are not alone. To get more out of it, check the brightness setting on your TV, turn up the backlight level, and turn off bright lights in the room.
- Big changes coming to our favorite social media pages! Instagram will hide the number of likes a post gets. Facebook now has a dating service where you can add friends to a secret crush list and see if the feeling is mutual.
- The average person starts to feel like a real adult around the age of 31. Some purchases that make people feel like they have made it to adulthood are their first home, a car, and household appliances.
- Mattress Firm is paying interns to sleep on the job. The “snoozeterns” will test out the beds and create reviews. It was nice knowing you.