Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
1) Even though Avengers Endgame brought in 1.2 billion world-wide, there are still people who haven’t seen it! Don’t be like Shady McCoy who tweeted spoilers to his 730,000 million twitter followers!
2) Amazon is taking over the world! They spent 800 million dollars turning free two day shipping into one day shipping for prime members.
3) A skydiving man was reunited with prosthetic leg after he lost it while 10,000 feet in the air. This was his second leg lost while skydiving because it’s how he lost his actual leg. He will continue to jump from planes.
4) We’re all guilty of plopping the kids in front of the tablet or TV to calm them down, but the World Health Organization recommends that kids under the age of two have no screen time. They clearly don’t spend enough time with toddlers.
5) A dog named Oliver was adopted just in time after a video of him carrying his bowl went viral. His picture was shared thousands of times and he got to bring his favorite bowl to his fur-ever home!