Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Samsung has postponed the release of their almost 2,000 dollar galaxy fold after several incidents with the screens that left the phone unusable.
- There’s nothing on TV- unless you live in Sweden. Viewers can watch live cameras of a river in hopes that elk will cross. They even have highlight reels. Still more entertaining than the Kardashians.
- Michelle Bellau and Ron Peterson plan to marry at the very spot where they first met. The baggage claim area at Cleveland Hopkins international airport. They will say their vows standing on the baggage claim belt. Hopefully nobody turns it on.
- People feel pressure to have fun on vacation. They will often lie about where they stayed, the fancy things they did, and how much fun they actually had. The only thing that matters is that you’re taking time off from work and relaxing.
- Don’t leave plastic water bottles in your hot car! Sunlight magnified by the bottle can reach 250 degrees. This can cause whatever is in the path of the beam of light to ignite and start a fire.