Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Rolling Stone magazine is suggesting that *NSYNC should go on a reunion tour without Justin Timberlake.
- The average American commutes 35 minutes to work, which means they spend about 19 full work days each year in the car.
- If you’re gluten-free watch out, 32% of restaurant food that is marked as gluten free contains gluten.
- An Ohio family’s dog escaped during a walk on April 13th One year later, Bruno, the three year old Pekinese was found over 1,000 miles away in the Florida panhandle.
- Staff Sargent Christopher Slutman, a Delaware Marine who made the ultimate sacrifice will be honored today. His remains will be transported from Dover Airforce Base to New York City and fire departments will line the route to honor him. Our deepest sympathies are with his family and we thank him for his service and sacrifice.