Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- A Florida man, who calls himself the saint, was arrested for disturbing the peace after he threatened to destroy everyone with his army of turtles.
- If you have little ones and you’re wondering when the kids will start to slow down, the experts say, age 7, but anyone with a 7 year old may argue that logic.
- The final season of Game of Thrones debuts this Sunday! If you want to catch up and binge watch all 7 seasons, you have to start tomorrow at 530 am and not stop until Sunday.
- Prom season is upon us. You may want to consider ditching a typical flower corsage for a croissant corsage, just in case your date gets hungry.
- Are you an LOL over user? According to a linguistics expert it may be because it’s easy to type, it looks symmetrical, and it makes light of a situation that may come off as less than desirable.