Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Fisher Price issued a warning to parents. 10 infants have died since 2015. Infants who are older than 3 months and can roll over should no longer use the Rock N Play sleeper.
- Your peanut butter preference says a lot about you! Smooth lovers tend to be more introverted, while chunky lovers are more extroverted. 49% of people prefer smooth, 29% chunky and the rest have no preference.
- ‘23 and me’ may be revealing more information than people bargained for. Shauna Harrison spent 39 years thinking she was an only child. Thanks to the DNA test, she found out that she shared a donor father with 7 siblings. Within two years that number rose to 30.
- It’s the last night of college basketball! Virginia and Texas Tech face off for the NCAA championship. Tip-off is at 920.
- More than 750 students at Pike County Elementary School in Georgia surprised their beloved custodian with an 80th birthday party! Students and teachers worked on the surprise for weeks, which included a birthday throne and the walls lined with photos, all with the theme “80 years loved, 80 years blessed.”