Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10!
- Dairy Queen wants you to have the best of both worlds. They’re now offering cake and ice cream milkshakes, so you can have your cake and eat your ice cream too.
- If you’re an allergy sufferer, there’s a new treatment for you. Instead of shots, your doctor can now give you a tablet that melts under your tongue.
- Parents were so fed up with their teens lacking everyday skills so they sent them to ‘Adulting School’. Once enrolled, they learned how to pay bills, cook for themselves, and change a tire.
- Two year old, Cillian Jackson, who is unable to walk due to a genetic condition, is now driving around in his very own one of a kind motorized wheel chair, modified from a Hot Wheels vehicle…thanks to local high school kids.
- Delawareans came in second place for the most TV watched in the country! We watch an average of almost 4 hours of TV per day, with reality TV being our favorite genre. It’s going to be a nice weekend, so put the remote down and GO OUTSIDE!