Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- If you’re looking for the perfect name for your pet, here’s what the experts say. Keep it short with one or two syllables. Make sure it doesn’t rhyme with a command, and pick a unique name to avoid confusion at the dog park.
- Snow plow parents are the new helicopter parents. They clear the road of any obstacles for their kids, so they can run fast down the road to success without having to overcome them.
- A new study concludes that just the smell of Coffee is enough to wake you up in the morning. Maybe for people who wake up at 7!
- Remember lunchables? Brunchables are now a thing. It comes with a breakfast sandwich and a muffin, but no mimosa or bloody Mary.
- Margie Mays had a decent run but she was voted off of American Idol. She performed All About that Bass. While she owned the stage, her vocals weren’t quite there. We’re still proud of her and wish her the best.