Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- If you’re curious about what millionaires spend their money on, the top 5 are clothes, wine, cars, dining, and travel because experiences are priceless…. When you can afford them.
- Tom Brady pulled the ultimate April Fool’s day prank yesterday, by announcing on twitter that he is retiring. For the two patriot fans out there, don’t worry, he is not.
- A twitter conversation went viral when Steve O’Rourke tweeted that he and his partner did not have fixed sides of the bed. Some nights he likes to sleep next to the window, some nights next to the door. It’s really not that unusual is it? According to the internet, yes it is.
- Joshua Caraway, a student on spring break in Miami, didn’t want to leave the beach worse than he had found it. He won overnight fame by picking up after fellow spring breakers. When he asked his friends to help, they all declined.
- If you’re a kind hearted person, you can thank your mom because you probably get it from her. Those who have warm loving moms are selfless, better at pitching in with chores, and more likely to support people in need.