Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- If you’re a big Bon Jovi fan, you can cruise with him from Miami to the Bahamas this month on Norwegian Cruise lines for a runaway to paradise festival on the water.
- The Godfather house in Staten Island is for sale. It could be yours for 1.37 million. The house was last purchased in 1977 for $195,000.
- If you’re a fan of watching the same reruns of your favorite shows over and over, there’s a science behind it. The nostalgia can bring you back in time and help you revisit experiences and fond memories.
- A Minnesota driver was pulled over because he couldn’t stay in his lane. It turns out he wasn’t distracted by his cellphone, but a 250 pound pig in his lap. The man’s erratic driving was caused by the pig leaning against the steering wheel. He was let off with just a warning.
- Americans spend 39 billion dollars in drunk shopping purchases. Some of these purchases include food and cigarettes. Some even went as far, as buying a new car or booking a vacation. Buzzed shopping is drunk shopping.