Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
1) Some of the most annoying modern slang words include GOAT, Bae, Hangry, and Gucci. One in four Americans think people who are over the age of 25 are too old to use slang words. That’s no Gucci.
2) MOMO, the character that shows up in kid’s YouTube videos and encourages kids to harm themselves, has been seen in baby shark videos. Keep monitoring what your kids are watching during screen time.
3) Cardio is good for you but lifting weights is better. Weight training for one hour per week is 40-70% more effective at preventing heart disease.
4) Food news! M&M’s are releasing a hazelnut spread flavor and Kraft is releasing unicorn Mac N Cheese.
5) Looking someone in the eyes is very important for a first impression. It makes you appear more competent, trustworthy, and intelligent. If you have trouble with eye contact, just look at the person’s nose or mouth.