Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- Many people are imposing their dietary restrictions on their pets. Dogs are not meant to be vegans!
- Bad news for former Myspace users, the social networking site lost over a decade’s worth of music and pictures that were uploaded to the site.
- Another internet dividing question: What Sesame Street character would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with? Grover, cookie monster, Elmo, or Oscar the grouch. You can vote on our facebook page facebook.com/mix995wjbr
- Women who have a twin brother are disadvantaged! They do not do as well in school, make less money, and are less likely to get married and have kids than women with a twin sister.
- Life is expensive! The average American spends $164.55 per day on housing, groceries, utilities and entertainment.