Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
1) Apple found another way to separate you from your money! They will be releasing a new streaming service with original content.
2) Moisturizing your skin is good for you! It can help reduce your risk for age related conditions such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes and heart disease.
3) A British couple who couldn’t afford to tie the knot, were completely astonished when a stranger named Stacey Mills offered them an $11,000 venue for free.
4) The odds of filling out the perfect March Madness Bracket are 1 in 2.4 trilllion. You have a better chance of winning the power ball which now has a jackpot of 550 million.
5) Americans feel guilty about 1/3 of the food they eat. Food guilt lasts about 20 minutes per occurrence which is about 5 times per week. That’s a plenty of time you can spend cooking healthier meals!