Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9!
- Get moving! If you’re used to sitting down all day it could be taking a toll on your physical and mental health. Light exercise releases neurotransmitters and makes you feel better!
- Hospitals around the country are looking for volunteers to snuggle premature babies who are in the NICU and need skin to skin contact.
- It’s a fact! GIRLS ARE BETTER! Teenage girls spend more time doing school work and household chores!
- The honorary mayor of Fairhaven, Vermont, a goat named Lincoln was sworn into office! As she was leaving she left behind a mess for the police chief to clean up.
- Be safe and have a fun St. Patrick’s Day! Lyft is offering UD students a discount code to get 5$ off a ride, UDSTPATRICK19.