Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9!
- Goldman Sach’s is changing its dress code to accommodate modern times and casual workplaces. They’re encouraging employees to dress consistently with client expectations.
- If changing your hair makes you feel empowered you are not alone! Hair styles are an extension of our identity and changing your hair symbolizes a new start. New hair new me!
- Kids are still dreaming! Some dream jobs for girls are a career in science, teaching or nursing and boys dream of becoming football players or police officers.
- Joanna Gaines may have moved on from HGTV’s fixer-upper but she’s onto bigger and better things. J-Lo asked her to ‘fix up’ her $6.6 million mansion in Malibu.
- Spring forward this weekend! The clocks change at 2 am Sunday morning and we lose an hour of sleep. Senators are working on the ‘sunshine protection act’ to keep Daylight Savings Time all year long.