What We Learned Today! 3/5
Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- If you have a cold and you’re unsure if you should sweat it out or sleep it off, if symptoms are above the neck, it’s safe to hit the gym. Below the neck symptoms such as chest congestion, coughing and shortness of breath mean you should sleep it off.
- For safety reasons, YouTube is removing the ability to leave comments that feature children.
- Thinking of taking a trip to Hawaii? Southwest Airlines is offering flights from Oakland, Ca to Hawaii for just 49$! ALOHA!
- A reddit thread recognized the “silent sup” which is a head nod that men give each other in passing to say hello and show respect.
- Rep Bryan Shupe is leading a bill that names shelter dogs the official dog of the first state! He hopes to bring awareness to animals that are in shelters. The best breed is the one in need!
Sign me up for the WJBR email newsletter!
You love WJBR, so join the Insiders Club! Be the first to know about local events, concerts and contests, and get the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.