Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9!
- Sleep deprivation is real! Parents lose sleep for up to 6 years after their baby is born! New moms lose an average of an hour per night while dads lose about 15 minutes.
- Bryce harper has signed a 13 year contract with the Phillies for a record breaking $330 million dollars. Welcome Bryce!
- Girl’s trips are good for your mental health! They release oxytocin and make your friendships stronger. Just remember- what happens on a girls trip stays on a girls trip.
- It takes a village! A church in Virginia went on a fast by giving up luxuries such as junk food and alcohol. They donated the money that would otherwise be used for them and raised over $100,000 to pay off the debt of 34 Howard University graduates.
- We dealt with heavy snow this morning and we’re still seeing trouble on the roadways. Some schools that were delayed have been cancelled. Operation snowflake is up to date…