Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- The hanger is real! A woman was told she had to wait a few minutes after she ordered apple pies from McDonalds. When she received the bad news, she started cussing out the employees with fists of rage.
- It may be good luck to throw coins into a fountain but it is NOT good luck to throw coins into a plane engine. A Chinese man is getting sued for doing just that. His nonsense caused the ‘Lucky Air’ flight to be cancelled.
- Stepping on a scale every day may be the key to losing weight! Keeping tabs of your weight may cause you to pay more attention to the way you’re taking care of your body.
- Kids are still getting allowances! 69% of kids ages 4-14 get an allowance of about $10 dollars per week.
- If your kids use the tablets or phones, make sure you monitor their activity. Disturbing content has been discovered in the middle of cartoon on ‘Youtube’ and ‘Youtube Kids’ that instructs kids to harm themselves.