Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- The Jonas Brothers are reuniting to make new music! They’re dropping the ‘brother’ and calling themselves Jonas.
- If you’re trying to get in shape, be careful not to do too much cardio! You may end up very hungry and eating all of the calories you just burned.
- Screen time is bad for kids! Kids ages 3-6 who have a TV in their bedroom room are 3x more likely to be overweight than kids who did not.
- A 23 year old waitress at a New Jersey diner who is 8 months pregnant received an unexpected gift. She was waiting on a police officer who left her a $100 tip on an $8 dollar bill.
- Guy Fieri was in town filming a Delaware Themed episode of “Diners, Drive-in and Dives.” He stopped at two restaurants in Little Italy.