Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- If you feel like the Oscars tends to drag on and on, you’re right! Throughout the program you will spend 24 minutes watching people WALK to the stage.
- Travelling for work is never fun. The average person spends 14 hours of their day working and only has 2 hours of free time to explore.
- When you’re dining out, go for the dessert! As long as you see the dessert menu first, you’re more likely to choose a healthier main meal.
- Blood transfusions supplied by young people, do not have the health benefits that manufacturers claim and can be extremely hazardous to your health according to the FDA. There’s no “fountain of youth” so do your best to age gracefully!
- Willey Farms is on the road to restoration! Although there are no immediate plans to replace the ENTIRE 60,000 square foot store, they will have a stand open by early to mid-April!