Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9 !
- An 18 year old Dallas kid plunged 50 ft trying to get the perfect selfie on the edge of a bridge…and he’s lucky to be alive! At least 250 people have died trying to take selfies in the past 6 years.Disney merchandise is known for becoming more valuable over time….but who’d have figured this…old
- Disney VHS tapes are bringing upwards of $250 on e-bay. A copy of The Little Mermaid in the original case is listed for $3,200. A Black Diamond version of 101 Dalmatians is worth $6,000!
- Be sure to look for Salesianum and UD Grad Will Fetters at this Sunday’s Academy Awards…he’s nominated for an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay, for “A Star is Born” along with co-writers Eric Roth and Bradley Cooper.
- People have been wagering on the Academy Awards forever, but this year, for the first time ever, you can do so legally. New Jersey just became the first state to take legal bets on this year’s Academy Awards, after legalizing sports betting last year.
- Teens said that stress and anxiety were more of a problem for people their age than things like bullying, drug addiction or poverty. Getting good grades was named as the top pressure for teens.