Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Give the meteorologists their due this time…they finally called one exactly as it happened with almost 3.5 inches of snow falling in Northern Delaware before the snow turned to rain, freezing rain, etc
- Toasters, candles, and other household smoke makers expose people to more air pollution than standing in a busy intersection according to research from the University of Texas at Austin. Makes you feel there’s nowhere you can go to be completely safe anymore!
- A higher percentage of office supplies are disappearing from the workplace, as thievery of staplers, scissors and tape has doubled over the last 15 years. Looks like it’s time to lock the supply closet.
- NASA is out looking for aliens, as a brand new NASA research team was launched this week, devoted to finding life beyond Earth, as well as finding out exactly how life began on Earth and where else it could exist.
- And Samsung unveiled it’s folding phone yesterday. It has six cameras and it folds so it can take up the space where you use to carry your wallet after you pay the nearly $2,000 asking price.