Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- No salt on hand? You can use sand, ashes from your fireplace or kitty litter to get some traction in this slippery weather. Be careful!
- It looks like Delaware will finally be getting its first Wegman’s Supermarket…it’s all part of the plan to re-develop the Barley Mill Plaza location that used to house DuPont!
- Still prefer to buy your movies on Blue Ray? Samsung doesn’t think you do and they’ve made the business decision to no longer introduce new Blu-ray or 4K Blu-ray player models in the US market. Time to stream!!
- Or, you can go really old school as Urban Outfitters is bringing back VHS tapes selling packs of tapes for $40. The packs include some 90’s kids favorites! Now try to find a player to watch them on!
- Harvard University looked at health data and found middle-aged men who can’t complete ten push-ups are at significantly higher risk of having a heart attack or stroke, so get thee to a gym!