What We Learned Today! 2/14
Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- If Valentine’s day is tough for you, a British zoo is giving you a chance to get back at your ex by allowing you to name a cockroach after them. For two dollars you’ll get naming rights and a certificate to keep for yourself or send to the old flame.
- Bouquets are not just for flowers! Beef jerky and pickle bouquets were popular this year.
- Fellas, Valentine’s day expectations have been set pretty high! The average man will spend $339, while the average woman will spend just $64.
- Briana “Hoops” Green is the 15th woman to join the Harlem Globetrotters in their 90 year history, she joined us this morning! They will be at the Bob Carpenter center on February 23rd at 2 and 7 pm!
- It’s the last day of Neighbors helping Neighbors. If you’re grabbing some groceries stop by one of Kenny Family Shoprite locations and drop off a non-perishable food item for the foodbank of Delaware.
Sign me up for the WJBR email newsletter!
You love WJBR, so join the Insiders Club! Be the first to know about local events, concerts and contests, and get the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.