Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- If you’re feeling a little bitter this Valentine’s day, you can participate in “Shred Your Ex” at Hooters. Just destroy a photo of your ex and earn 10 free boneless wings with the purchase of any 10 wings.
- Toys R Us is rising from its ashes! The new entity called “Tru Kids Inc” should be back by the holiday season.
- Even though it is cliché, a study found that flowers and chocolates literally make you feel loved because they raise the level of oxytocin in the brains.
- Violet Waits decided to forgo birthday presents and asked her party guests to donate to her local area Humane Society. She raised over 300 lbs of dog food and 100 pounds of cat food.
- A couple got engaged at the most romantic place on earth, their local target store. They met 3 years ago when she found his selfie on a display phone. She had to meet him and the rest is history!