Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9 !
- If you’re tired of chips making your hands greasy, A Japan based snack company developed chips that are splintered into smaller pieces so consumers can drink them.
- The Simpsons has been renewed for 2 more seasons. Over 30 years and 700 episodes later, Maggie is still a baby.
- Girl Scouts can now set up online profiles and sales pitches to sell cookies online! It’s efficient but takes away the sting of rejection that occurs when you go door to door.
- Every home has its own smell, which may not always be pleasant. It is possible to go nose blind because once your nose determines that something is not a threat, the receptors shut down.
- If you’re under the weather, you can expect to feel worse at night. Your immune system works with your circadian rhythm so during the day you start to feel better. Things get worse just in time for bed.