Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- If you can’t find a date for Valentine’s day, maybe your refrigerator can help you! Samsung has announced ‘refriger-dating’ where you can share the contents of your fridge with potential mates and swipe left or right based on their food choices.
- Maybe ‘refriger-dating’ isn’t your thing. Try the app This app allows your friends to swipe for potential dates for you.
- Nothing says romance like a bearskin rug beside a fire. KFC wants you to enjoy your romance on a bearskin rug with a Colonel Sanders head and limbs. You can enter to win this fine prize along with fried chicken onesie pajamas, a KFC giftcard for a year, and a yearly subscription to an online streaming service.
- Pink just got her star on the Hollywood walk of fame! Just in time for a new single called “Walk Me Home” to be announced today on the Ellen show.
- Raphael Samuel wants to sue his parents for bringing him into the world. He claims that he did not choose to be born. I don’t think he has a case.