Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- PETA criticized Big Boi for the fur coat he wore during the half time performance. They offered him a faux fur coat and even suggested the real fur gets donated to the homeless.
- Quitting Facebook may make you happier, but less informed. Researchers looked at participants who deactivated Facebook and those who still used it. Those who abstained reported better moods but they scored lower on factual knowledge or current events.
- Diet and exercise go hand in hand! People who start working out were more likely to eat their fruits and veggies instead of the junk food.
- Feeling nostalgic? A 90210 reboot is currently in the works, The Princess Diaries 3 script exists and Karate Kid is coming to theaters to celebrate the 35th anniversary
- Another Delawarean will debut on the Price is Right today at 11 am on CBS! Good luck to Jerome Brown JR!