What We Learned Today! 2/4/19
Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- The New England Patriots won the Superbowl last night for the 6th The game was a snoozer, the commercials were ok, and not many people were that impressed with the halftime show. By the way, it might be quiet in the office because absentee rates spike the day after the big game.
- The passengers on Hawaiian Airlines flight 33 felt extreme disappointment when the flight took off from LAX to Hawaii but had to turn around three times due to three separate mechanical issues. The flight was finally cancelled and passengers were rebooked on other flights.
- If you thought Breakfast was the most important meal of the day, you were wrong this whole time. People who eat breakfast consume more calories throughout the day than people who don’t.
- An unidentified Good Samaritan paid for 70 homeless people to be sheltered in a hotel during Chicago’s brutal subzero temperatures last week after a propane tank used for heating exploded. Wind chills were as frigid as 50 below zero.
- Keep the kiddos safe! Harmful heavy metals such as arsenic and led have been found in some popular fruit juices. There’s also been a recall on liquid infant Ibuprofen oral suspension because it’s up to 10% more concentrated than the label reads.
Sign me up for the WJBR email newsletter!
You love WJBR, so join the Insiders Club! Be the first to know about local events, concerts and contests, and get the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.