Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- For 80 dollars, you can choose your own illness schedule by buying a box of used tissues. The company claims that “using a tissue that carries a human sneeze is safer than pills or a vaccine.” An infectious disease specialist says “this is potentially hazardous if it does work, but I don’t think it does.”
- An unusual de-icing hack went viral. One guy filled a Ziploc bag with hot water and gently wiped it over his windshield, instantly clearing the ice.
- At home DNA tests are not as accurate as we originally thought. A pair of identical twins took a DNA test and got very different results. After a tedious questionnaire and spitting into a tube, the kits can only tell what continent our ancestors are from.
- Bacon hour is happy hour! Tomorrow from 4-5 pm McDonalds is offering a free side of bacon with any purchase to celebrate adding bacon on certain menu items.
- Bags of peaches, nectarines, and plums sold at Aldi, Costco, and Walmart have been recalled due to possible Listeria contamination. 8 states have been affected by the recall but no illnesses have been reported. To be safe, ditch the fruit and stick with pizza.