Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9 !
- Everyone has a good side, but Barbara Streisand is so insecure about one side of her face, that she cancelled an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel because he wouldn’t switch sides with her.
- Babies aren’t the only ones who need to be rocked. Adults, who slept in a bed being rocked from side to side, fell asleep 6 minutes faster and we’re less likely to wake up in the middle of the night.
- If you have no interest in the super bowl this year, you can catch the “Poppy Bowl” on TLC, a 6 hour marathon of their hit TV show Dr. Pimple Popper, which is exactly what it sounds like.
- There’s a new way to find out if you are having a boy or a girl- Gender reveal lasagna! For the low price of $140, Villa Italian Kitchen will make you lasagna with pink or blue cheese for your big gender reveal party.
- If you’ve fallen off your New Year’s resolution to lose weight already, you can find some great healthy recipes on Instagram or you can follow a crazy concept called intuitive eating. Nutritionists suggest eating when you are hungry and stopping when you are full.