Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino reported to prison to start his 8 month sentence for tax evasion. If you find the strange urge to support him, he is hoping for prison letters. You can also purchase a “Free Sitch” t-shirt for $27.99!
- If you could use some extra cash and a hug, here’s a side hustle for you- become a professional cuddler! You can make $80 per hour by going to a stranger’s house for a platonic cuddle session.
- Earlier this week a woman was banned from her local Walmart for drinking wine from a Pringles can while driving around an electric cart at 630 am. Someone from ‘foodandwine.com’ tested the wine in the can. It turns out a Pringles can holds an entire bottle of wine and it’s waterproof.
- Middle school administrators in Long Island are telling parents to encourage their middle school children to leave their ‘Moncler’ beanies at home. Students are losing the hats and freaking out because the beanies go for $350!
- The Delaware Bluecoats are taking on the Memphis Hustle next Wednesday for their debut game. It will be the grand opening of their brand new field house! Tickets are still available at sixers.com/bluecoats or you can win them with the match game at 710!