Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Hundreds of commuters in dozens of cities wanted to celebrate silliness by riding the subway without pants. Do not try this; there are more sanitary ways to celebrate silliness.
- If kids aren’t putting their toys away, you can teach them a lesson by putting the toy in ‘toy jail.’ The cost of bail is the child completing one additional chore.
- Now available at Costco: A 27 pound bucket of Mac n cheese. The shelf life on this bad boy is over 2 years. Some of the online reviews said it did not taste awful.
- Thanks to the Netflix series “Tidying up with Marie Kondo,” thrift stores have seen a large spike in donations since the beginning of the year! Her philosophy is simple yet effective, pick up each of your possessions and ask yourself if it sparks joy. If they answer is no, thank it for its service and let it go.
- A new reigning champion of Instagram dethroned Kylie Jenner for the most-liked post! @world_record_egg with the display name egg gang surpassed her previous record of 18 million likes with over 40 million likes.