Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- The Eagles beat the Bears last night 16-15 when Cody Parkey missed the winning field goal and the ball hit the crossbar not once, but twice. Double doink.
- One mom caught her young son using Alexa to cheat on his math homework. She took a video of the boy saying “Alexa, what’s five minus three?” He gets an A+ in technology.
- Women are STILL doing most of the housework, despite the fact that they’re working longer hours. Guys, it wouldn’t kill you wash a dish or do the laundry.
- Genius hack alert: If your artificial Christmas tree is still up, wrap it up in industrial sized saran wrap and put it in the basement. You won’t have to take down the decorations plus next year it will already be decorated!
- Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and ‘Oreo’ released new cookies called ‘love, oreo’ with millennial pink crème. Hershey’s got some new kisses that are lava cake flavored so you can kiss you New Year’s resolution goodbye.