Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom on Monday morning from 5:30-9 !
- If you want to lose weight just add some soil to your diet! The theory was found by accident when scientists discovered that eating soil could stop fat from being absorbed into the body. This statement has not yet been approved by the FDA.
- New Year, new you! If you want to get in shape but don’t want to deal with the new year’s resolution crowd at the gym, there are some free apps you can try: 30 day ab challenge, couch to 5 k, and namaste- simply yoga.
- To sabotage those plans, the Girl Scouts are releasing a new cookie: chocolate chip with caramel. Don’t worry, they’re gluten free.
- The most returned gifts from the holiday season include women’s shirts with belle sleeves, boots with fringes, tiny framed sunglasses, baby dolls and Star Wars toys.
- Want to retire early? You can live comfortably on the cheap in Panama, Costa Rica, or Thailand. Just something to day dream about while you’re working and staring out the window at the bare trees.