Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- A Santa impostor in Wisconsin was caught stealing bacon and beer from a gas station. Don’t worry kids, he’s not the real Santa, the real Santa would be after milk and cookies.
- Before you burn that new candle, be sure to trim the wick down to 1/3” so the wax burns evenly and you can fill your house with the aroma of the holiday season for longer.
- Meghan Markle and her mother will be subject to a weird royal tradition this holiday season. They will be weighed before and after their Christmas meal.
- Some of the worst holiday toys of all time include Hungry Hungry Hippos, Tickle Me Elmo, and Furby.
- A filthy rich family is searching for a photographer to accompany them on a trip around the world. Your accommodations will be taken care of and you’ll earn a salary of $100,000!