What We Learned! 12/17
Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- A Santa impostor in Wisconsin was caught stealing bacon and beer from a gas station. Don’t worry kids, he’s not the real Santa, the real Santa would be after milk and cookies.
- Before you burn that new candle, be sure to trim the wick down to 1/3” so the wax burns evenly and you can fill your house with the aroma of the holiday season for longer.
- Meghan Markle and her mother will be subject to a weird royal tradition this holiday season. They will be weighed before and after their Christmas meal.
- Some of the worst holiday toys of all time include Hungry Hungry Hippos, Tickle Me Elmo, and Furby.
- A filthy rich family is searching for a photographer to accompany them on a trip around the world. Your accommodations will be taken care of and you’ll earn a salary of $100,000!
Sign me up for the WJBR email newsletter!
You love WJBR, so join the Insiders Club! Be the first to know about local events, concerts and contests, and get the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.