Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- If Jim and Martina invite you over for Christmas dinner, be warned, they are serving a delicious feast of road kill.
- Christmas trees in Delaware are some of the most expensive in the country, going for $68 per tree with a national average of $59
- If you’re dropping by a fast food joint, according to some employees, you should avoid fountain drink or the big pots of iced tea because they’re dirty. Bread twists are a rip-off and that tuna salad is mostly mayonnaise.
- There’s now a Christmas version of baby shark! I apologize in advance to parents and grandparents of toddlers.
- If you want to impress a Tinder date, do not take her to a funeral!