Anybody who has seen a bottle of Pine-Sol would agree that it looks a bit like apple juice. Right? But could you accidentally serve it to your kids? In Hawaii, officials are trying to figure out how a classroom full of kids at Kilohana United Methodist Church Preschool were served the cleaning agent instead of apple juice. Three girls, ages 4 and 5 were evaluated by paramedics but their parents declined to take them to the hospital. An assistant to the teacher is being blamed for the error. The preschool says just sips were taken before the teacher in the classroom noticed the mistake.