Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the morning show. We hope that you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We are grateful for you each and everyday! Join us for more wisdom when we return on Monday morning at 530.
- Reynolds Kitchen posted a recipe that includes covering a well buttered or oiled turkey in crushed up hot Cheetos and the internet is divided.
- Delaware is the 13th ‘fattest’ state in the union, with that being said, just eat the pie tomorrow. Nutritionists say there is no point to start a diet during the holiday season.
- If you’re cooking the turkey this Thanksgiving, make sure that the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent food poisoning.
- You may want to raid Grandma’s cabinets for some vintage Pyrex because some of the original designs can be worth big bucks.
- Here’s a gift idea for the wine loving lady in your life, a purse that holds 1.5 liters of her favorite vino! It’s stylish and convenient!