Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- Holiday travel is up 3.2% this year which means 137,000 Delawareans will be on the roads between November 22 and 26. While you’re sitting in traffic you can thank a strong economy and low gas prices.
- Antique road show is coming to Delaware in June of next year! Producers will be appraising antiques at Winterthur on June 18th! If you have antiques that you think may be worth money, you can enter the drawing for tickets at org/roadshowtickets.
- Even though your pets may beg for table scraps, it’s best not to share with them this Thanksgiving. Certain foods are off limits for pets because they could be toxic. Some include turkey bones, raw turkey, raw dough or batter, onions, garlic, and of course chocolate
- Pee Wee’s playhouse is back! There will be a 24 hour marathon on IFC on Thanksgiving Day which is more entertaining than watching football this season.
- Olive Garden brought a new dessert to its menu- Chocolate brownie lasagna. It features 8 layers of rich fudge brownie and vanilla cream cheese. There goes my diet.